Monday, June 29th, 2020

Man electrocuted in Mymensingh

Published 10:28 pm | June 29, 2020

best online newspaper

Online desk : A man died from electrocution in Haluaghat upazila of Mymensingh on Monday morning. Deceased Habibur Rahman, 40, was a resident of Swadeshi village in the upazila.

Haluaghat Police Station OC Mahmudul Hasan said Habibur came in contact with electric live wire at Nagla Fisheries when he tried to save a cow when it entangled with the wire, leaving him injured.

Injured Habib was rushed to Haluaghat Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

An unnatural death case was filed with the police station and the body was handed over to the family without autopsy.

Matched Content

দৈনিক সময় সংবাদ ২৪ ডট কম সংবাদের কোনো সংবাদ, তথ্য, ছবি,আলোকচত্রি, ভিডিওচিত্র, অডিও কনটেন্ট কপিরাইট আইনে র্পূব অনুমতি ছাড়া ব্যবহার করা সর্ম্পূণ বেআইনি। সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমে যে কোন কমেন্সের জন্য কর্তৃপক্ষ দায়ী নয়।


Shares