Bangladesh reports 35 more COVID-19 deaths
Published 12:07 am | September 06, 2020
Online Desk : The death tally from coronavirus in Bangladesh rose to 4,447 on Saturday as the health authorities recorded 35 more deaths in the last 24 hours.
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) said the number of confirmed cases soared to 323,565 as 1,950 new cases were detected after testing 12,847 samples during the period. the Directorate General of Health Services
The health authorities also announced 1,661 recoveries during the period, taking the total number of recovered patients to 217,852, said DGHS in a press release.
A total of 93 labs are now testing samples of suspected Covid-19 patients in Bangladesh. The country reported its first coronavirus cases on March 8 and the first death on March 18.
- Bangladesh reports 39 COVID-19 deaths, 98,317 total recoveries
- Bangladesh reports 44 COVID-19 deaths, 76,149 total recoveries
- Bangladesh reports 20 more COVID-19 deaths, highest 1,873 cases
- Bangladesh records 36 more deaths, 1,593 virus cases
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape : PM
- UK supports research on vaccine access in Bangladesh
- Vulture faces danger of extinction in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh reports 32 COVID-19 deaths
- Bangladesh reports 35 more virus deaths, 1,950 cases in one day
- Bangladesh PM pays last respect to Pranab Mukherjee
- Coronavirus deaths reach 4,281 in Bangladesh
- PM Hasina calls Pranab “true friend” of Bangladesh
- None can say what would happen in Bangladesh: Quader
- Bangladesh permits trial of COVID-19 vaccine
দৈনিক সময় সংবাদ ২৪ ডট কম সংবাদের কোনো সংবাদ, তথ্য, ছবি,আলোকচত্রি, ভিডিওচিত্র, অডিও কনটেন্ট কপিরাইট আইনে র্পূব অনুমতি ছাড়া ব্যবহার করা সর্ম্পূণ বেআইনি। সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমে যে কোন কমেন্সের জন্য কর্তৃপক্ষ দায়ী নয়।